Pecan Island Iced Tea
Recipe by: George Graham - AcadianaTable.com
- 1 jigger (1.5 ounces) Bayou Rum
- 1 jigger (1.5 ounces) Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
- ½ jigger (.75 ounces) Praline Pecan liqueur
- ½ jigger (.75 ounces) Limoncello
- 3 jiggers (4.5 ounces) brewed iced tea
- In a cocktail shaker, add the ice. Add all the liquors along with the iced tea. Shake vigorously and strain the cocktail into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
Since limoncello is not always available, feel free to substitute an orange liqueur like Cointreau or Grand Marnier. It has a citrus taste that is different, but works.
Recipe by Acadiana Table at /?p=6152